Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO humidification

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
Beginning in late Summer I faced a difficult choice. By October I was fretting over a new job proposition. It's been a tough road. Over an hour commute each way. An additional 10 hours a week on the road and away from my family. Turns out it was the best decision I've ever made. To celebrate...an interesting game. 

I wanted to send out some SFR boxes, but I currently have no humidification for a package that size. I could just buy some, but what fun would that be? The solution: Send me 5 or more humicare or small bovedas, pick your target (you supply the addy) and you both receive a generous fiver. Open to the first 5 takers. I will also entertain randomly selected secondary targets. Who's game?
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting. Pm your addy good man.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I send you Boveda's and two addys? ;)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    As I said, "I will also entertain randomly selected secondary targets." PM me addys and you're in.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I'm down! Thanks for the game!
    How do make this text turn upside down?
    I'm in. Addys are on the way. Send me yours and I'll send Bovedas.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    PM sent. Thank You!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Eric I'm in. I need the new addy though
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well played Brad.
    You are gonna share, right?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    @avengethis it hasn't changed since the last time you asked. PM me if you still need it.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    Still one spot left. So far I have @CigarFanatic @Guitarded @Wylaff and @avengethis. All PMs have been responded to.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    Wait you didnt move?  Still living in Monroe?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad to see ya around @ejgorman ; and congrats on the positive life changes!

i used to have some extra humi-care pouches lyin' around, if i still got 'em they're yours.  i'll check tonight. 

and you should bomb @bigshizza , @avengethis , or @usaf06, i heard those guys are running low

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't play with fire Gibby
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

edited April 2016
    Usaf06 said:
    @Usaf06 ;

Wylaff said:
    1) hot
    2) fire
    3) mild

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    Usaf06 said:
    @Usaf06 ;

Lol, that will be you
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Gibby falls through, I'll take your last spot. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big E. What's happenin brother!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

jgibv said:

i used to have some extra humi-care pouches lyin' around, if i still got 'em they're yours.  i'll check tonight. 

and you should bomb @bigshizza , @avengethis , or @usaf06, i heard those guys are running low
    @jgibv you must be looking to get us both in trouble, but you're in if you find 'em.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    Wait you didnt move?  Still living in Monroe?
    Still in Monroe.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman said:
    jgibv said:

@jgibv you must be looking to get us both in trouble, but you're in if you find 'em.
    I only found 5 but if you want 'em they're yours.  Shoot me an addy and I'll get em out to you.

I'll be sending these out in the order they were received. So far I've received @Guitarded's package first.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ahh forgot about this.  I'll load up a large flat rate for you tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

ahh forgot about this.  I'll load up a large flat rate for you tomorrow.
    That may be marked "Return to Sender." The goal was to decrease the stockpile, not add to it.

I have not forgotten about this. It's just been a busy couple of weeks. First packages go out this week!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    1) I'm sorry
    2) I did not keep my word

We decided to put our house on the market shortly after my last post. Timing was right. Result being a very long honey-do list and many long nights. We did get 2 offers before it was even listed one of which we accepted. I will get started shipping these out ASAP. Apologies for the delay and thanks for understanding.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014

Congratulations on a quick sale!!! Looking forward to some celebratory cigars.

My ex ( the broom rider) used to print out the honey-do list.