Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

May Lottery

13»

Comments

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it begins!!!

3 packages today

First up is a package from our brother Larry @genareddog Very nice selection of some taste cigars :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Next up is a package from our brother @webmost Great cigars and some hand rolled ones too... Can't wait to try them :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Last but not least is a package from our brother Al @Albinfk
    Great selection of cigar! Can't wait to try that big boy out :)

Post edited by WaterNerd on
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my latest order in yesterday, lottery winnings shipping out to @WaterNerd today:

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    3 more arrived today :)

First up from our brother Randy @dirtdude Very nice selection cigars. Thank you!

Next up is Doug @Puff_Dougie Some fine looking sticks. Might have to have one tonight :)

Last and diffidently not least is Rodger @First_Warrior Another great selection of cigars. Thank you :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gonna have more stogies then you can shale a stick at.. You puffin 5 a day yet? Lol

Bros flat hookin you up. Might burn your printer up labeling all them tasty sticks..  :)
  • Options
    Some really nice hook ups so far Allan. Enjoy mothers day with no packages and be fearful of Monday.  ;)
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On its way! 9505500009476129000013. Enjoy!
  • Options
    kswildcat said:
    You gonna have more stogies then you can shale a stick at.. You puffin 5 a day yet? Lol

Bros flat hookin you up. Might burn your printer up labeling all them tasty sticks..  :)
    Your right. Printer has been working overtime trying to keep everything organized :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going out today

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went out this morning 9505 5000 2057 6130 0000 95
  • Options
    Poor Allan might be suffering from blastage today...
    We shall see.
  • Options
    Is it possible to blow up a USPS Parcel Locker?  Allan, let us know the damage.
  • Options
    5 landed today or should I say 8 :)

Yakster (Also played for DZR) Great Selection of cigars and a several that are new to me :)

Next up is a package from our brother Michael @Guitarded Very nice selection! Going to enjoy that Immaculata tonight :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Next Up is a package from our brother Mikie @Nolagizmo Very nice selection of cigars. Most new to me :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Next up is Wayne @Wylaff (playing for 2) Very nice selection here Sr. Going to need some info on a few of them :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Last is a package from Jim @Bigshizza (playing for 2)  Another great selection of cigars! Several are new to me :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Looks like Black Label Salmon Patty (purple ribbon) and the Tiger Kitty Soft Paws. 
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    @WaterNerd    That Barber Pole from @Yakster is really delicious. You will enjoy that one and be very sad when it's gone. I've gotta order me a few of those when I get a chance.
  • Options
    Chest is getting full and had to do a bunch of organizing and labeling. Took forever but now I have just enough room for the rest  :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited May 2016
    3 more landed today :)

First up is the package from our brother Jim @Devildog1 (playing for 2) Very nice selection of cigars :)

Next package is from our brother @onestrangeone Very nice! Going to enjoy a few this weekend!

Last up is a package from our brother Charlie @cbuck Another great selection of cigars :)

Almost done. I think might have 1-2 left. :)

I'm so ready for the weekend!!!
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gonna be bust Allan
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    @johnnyB package arrived today. Great selection of cigars. Thank you!

— Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad they made it safe,that Beehive is the best Connie I've tried yet 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everything in this thread has been included on the "make the forums great again" contest.   all were marked down as bombs. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    edited May 2016
    @jgibv Thank you :)

1 more coming and will be here this week. I'll post it when I get it
    — Abraham Lincoln