Home Ratings & Reviews

Ramon Bueso

Thoughts on the Ramon Bueso Lines, and on the upcoming release? I find that I really can't wait to try the Olancho that is on pre-order. Seems like a pretty comex and promising blend. I have some Genesis The Projects that get nothing but better with age. Anyone else intrigued or excited about this release? 

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will give it a go! I like Bueso's other blends

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Genesis and Odyssey are two great lines, I think I'm on my second or third box of each.  Great value for the price too.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds good 
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Really like the Genesis, but haven't tried the Odyssey. I will have to give that a try
  • GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed the Genesis-solid smoke. The extra humi time recommendation is spot on. Wasn't aware of the other lines. My 2 cents.
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with The Project either, but ya gotta let 'em sit of a long while.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Genesis The Project is a good smoke, even without some rest, though harsh.  That mellows over time and with a good deal is totally worth it.  I still have to try an Odyssey or anything else, though.  Too many cigars; too little time.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    Genesis The Project is a good smoke, even without some rest, though harsh.  That mellows over time and with a good deal is totally worth it.  I still have to try an Odyssey or anything else, though.  Too many cigars; too little time.
    Hey, you stole my thought word for word. But, no worries,  it was well said.
    The secret word is cigars!