Home Ratings & Reviews

Man o' War Armada Corona

Hey all! Has anyone smoked one of these? I'm a fan of the Armada 6.5x56. I have 8 of them that I ruminate about smoking every single time I open my humidor. Has anyone smoked the corona? I would love some feedback. Thanks, all! 

Comments

• tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Didn't know they came in a Corona. They are one of those "treat" sticks that I get when I'm feeling pretty flush. I'll have to check at my B&M for them (now I'm starting to get fixated on smoking one of the perfectos!)
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    Didn't know they came in a Corona. They are one of those "treat" sticks that I get when I'm feeling pretty flush. I'll have to check at my B&M for them (now I'm starting to get fixated on smoking one of the perfectos!)
    I may be wrong but I don't think any B&M carries MoW. They are for cigar.com and cigars international
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only seen MOW on the 2 sites.. Only AJ sticks I know of in b&m are San Latano and New World.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They carry them in CT, but not a wide variety.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took my friend almost 3 1/2hrs to smoke the regular Armada. . I have a bunch in the Corona also.. I pretty much have to keep them and tattoo around so he does a good job cigarsitting..lol
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmmm, must try.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.