Home Non Cigar Related

Razor/toothbrush rack needs a home

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in Non Cigar Related
I'm in the process of moving some of my shave gear off the counter and no longer need this rack (top left with one razor in it). The holes are too small for larger Merkur style handles but fit most razors, including the pictured Gillette Fatboy (not included) fine. I had a hard time finding this style rack in the past and figured some other BoTL or SoTL might appreciate this. 

PM your interest, I'll pay shipping. 

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not interested, but quite the shaving setup :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, and that's a straight razor in a case behind the rack for weekend shaves. 

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't need it, but it brings back happy memories.  My Dad had the same set up including the Old Spice!

Thanks for the memories.
    The Razor Rack has now been spoken for.

This is going out today with blades and bodyguards, USPS didn't deliver the flat rate shipping supplies I ordered the first time so I had to re-order them to get this out.  :/