Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Gran Habano Vintage 2002 For Trade

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Okie doke, so I went ahead and bought a bundle of Gran Habano Vintage 2002s for my new humi - as this used to be a favorite cigar of mine before I left the States - and now that I've tried one, I can tell it's just not in my flavor profile anymore. Nothing wrong with the stick - perfect burn, copious smoke volume, good draw - but just not what I remember.

That means I now have 19 of these left, and I'm hoping someone out there might be up for a trade. I'm not thinking one-for-one, as I know these are a bargain stick, but I'm thinking a 10pk of something good (or a 5pk of something better), and we call it good. First choice would be JDN Cabinettas, any size other than the double coronas I just bought (holy crap that's a big cigar - I was NOT paying attention with that order). Other than that, I'm open to offers. 

For the record, I'm happy to trade with new guys too, so feel free to throw out ideas.
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    If they are robusto size, and you get no offers and are willing to sell... let me know.
  • Options
    WaltBasil said:
    If they are robusto size, and you get no offers and are willing to sell... let me know.
    Hey Walt,
    I'm happy to - shoot me a PM with what you have in mind.

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Any other interest here? Makes for a good cigar for new smokers, if you have the space in your humi - I have a limited capacity in mine and really want to only stock my favorites, so I'm really hoping to find a new home for these.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had one yesterday... not a terrible smoke for the price... how many do you have left?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis