Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

DE Announces Florida Sun Grown -- Box Split, anyone?

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi Guys,

As the title suggests, it's a new cigar, Willy Herrera blend.

Anyone interested in doing a split?

-Jay 
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be at the event
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I'll be at the event
    Lucky Dog
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting
    If you guys are interested in these PayPal me and I will pick them up 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the $$$ on them?
    Usaf06 said:
    If you guys are interested in these PayPal me and I will pick them up 
    Nick you are a good dude! PM incoming
    @MikeTodd @Bigshizza PM me if still interested? They come in boxes of 10, more details in PM.
    Jay they come in 20 count boxes. The limited Connecticut broadleaf wrapper is 10 count
    -- Winston Churchill

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked my local 7/11 about these. They had no idea what the heck I was talking about.
    Does it come in grape?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked my local 7/11 about these. They had no idea what the heck I was talking about.
    Does it come in grape?
    Green Apple and Peach only.
    Going to the event today. Let me know if your interested
    -- Winston Churchill

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy and have a blast should be a good time I imagine ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only interested in hearing about the event after the fact, enjoy and smoke a stick for CCOM.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Got to talk to Willie Herrera a little bit. Great guy. I'll get into the discussion later. 
    -- Winston Churchill