Home General Discussion
Options

Rolling of the eyes

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I tell my wife that to keep an eye out for a delivery next week with all the humidity and all I needed to get some boveda packs. She says " is that all you ordered? I said " no I didn't want to pay any shipping so I had to get the daily deal. She laughs at me while rolling her eyes. I thought I was doing the right thing by not paying any shipping cost. Go figure.

Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup! Very thrifty of ya!!
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Brilliant!!
  • Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Your wife is clearly wrong...of course, this will not help you at all.

Face it.  You smoke cigars.  Everyone in your life needs to deal with that.  Of course you're only being a responsible person by ordering the daily special to get the free shipping.  It's patently obvious.

And yes, I do exactly the same thing regularly.
    Kipling was a wise man.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713 said:
    Yup! Very thrifty of ya!!
    Just when I think I have figured her out. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you do, don't let her find out that this order won't even come close to equaling all those tasty bombs you've been launching... that'd push her over the edge for sure.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen that roll, from  the woman who just bought 2 cartons of cigarettes and 80 cans of cat food.  Ironic.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife only buys one carton of cigarettes and 24 cans of dog food!