Home Cigar 101

cello

dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
does a 5 pack cello breath like an individual cello or should they be opened up?
Thanks in advance
A little dirt never hurt

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first one
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Yea it should.  I always broke em up but thats just me.  You should be fine leaving them together.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    I always break mine apart, personally. I haven't tried leaving them in the 5 pack itself though. I think this is another thing that would come down to preference.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, I did spell it that way, thanks for the input all
    A little dirt never hurt
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is spelt that weigh.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)