Home Non Cigar Related

How to Post Pics?

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, so been away a while and now come back to see the new forum layout and no clue how to properly post pics now. I use my Photobucket links but apparently those don't work... educate me please ;)

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to paste the link in after clicking on the icon that looks like a paper with the top right corner folded down, like so:

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Ahhhh thank you very much good sir ;) Lets try this.... 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    boom thanks!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also hit the attach a file below the comment box. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Thanks, got it licked finally lol 
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy necro @90+_Irishman

Good to see you around
    Usaf06 said:
    You can also hit the attach a file below the comment box. 
    That works for uploading pictures, but I think you need to use the other method for links to pictures that are on photo sharing sites.

Sherm!!!!!!! Man oh man it has been AGES, how in the hell are you man?!

Brett
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    edited June 2016
    hmm, now, how do you add a comment?  It wouldn't let me.  At any rate, that's my bald chubby-looking self, a couple years ago.  Thought I should learn something new.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you posting it from an iPhone?  Or laptop?  PC?
    PC

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, sorry. I could help with an iPhone but I don't use my PC for that. 

My bad,.....
    edited June 2016
    I find with the PC that it's easier to add comments before you insert the image.  But once you insert the image, if you want to add comments below the photo, you need to click to the right of the bottom right corner of the photo and hit the Enter key once or twice.  Sometimes this can be tricky.  If you're finding this isn't working if you click on the "</>" icon in the toolbar it will switch from WYSIWYG editor view to a view that shows all the HTML tags and then you can enter your text right after the last of the image markups.  Click that same "</>" icon to switch back to WYSIWYG view and see how it looks.  

Sometimes hitting the Preview button at the bottom and then the Edit button can be an easier way to do this.

Bonnie Parker