Home Non Cigar Related

Rain, rain don't go away?

GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
Ironically, as Houston prepares to go through 4 straight days of torrential rains. Countless cigar smokes are taking advantage, hunkering down and using it as an excuse to light up. 

Can you blame them, with more city wide flooding expected in the next 72 hrs. BOTL & SOTL enjoy.
The secret word is cigars! 

Comments

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay safe bro,I'll be praying for all of you Texans 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that @johnnyB.

Much appreciated.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are going to be getting the storms Monday and Tuesday.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Echambers said:
    What I read is: "Because of the rain I am going through my stash and I need more..."

:-)
    Ha ha! Wasn't this Daniel's dry begging contest winning post. Funny, very funny. Only seen through the eyes of a cigar forum member. But, you know? I am eyeing my stash like a guy looking at his wife/girlfriend when his birthday, anniversary and Christmas falls on the same day. 

EChambers, Noah did say we could smoke on the ark.
    Usaf06 said:
    We are going to be getting the storms Monday and Tuesday.
    Be safe.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    send some my way, 108 today and 111 over the weekend, been a long pleasant spring but are rolling into h3ll
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Cubs won today. I hate the Cubs!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GrouchoM said:
    Echambers said:
    What I read is: "Because of the rain I am going through my stash and I need more..."

:-)
    Ha ha! Wasn't this Daniel's dry begging contest winning post. Funny, very funny. Only seen through the eyes of a cigar forum member. But, you know? I am eyeing my stash like a guy looking at his wife/girlfriend when his birthday, anniversary and Christmas falls on the same day. 

EChambers, Noah did say we could smoke on the ark.
    Oh yea, and check your mailbox. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought we were talking about Randy, bet he's wet too. Stay dry guys!
  • spartanfunspartanfun Posts: 22
    been raining off ans on here the past 3 days makes things miserable here in south Louisiana