Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliva series V Lancero

First time smoking Lancero size, has to be the richest, SMOOTHEST smoke for the $$$$ I have ever had the pleasure. No other stick in this price range that I have tried is even close! Are ALL the series V cigars this wonderful?? I thought you had to spend $12 - $15 MINIMUM for a stick of this caliber, but was I WRONG...any other "HIDDEN JEWELS" out there?? Thanks! Tuttleman

Comments

• btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    So far the Serie V Torpedo is my go to smoke. If I need something that I know is going to be there for me, that is it.
  • MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    I agree with both comments
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Try the torp that's the best v I feel it really shines but can be a long smoke. The lane I feel can be too acrid towards the end and also lmao!
    Money can't buy taste
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I like the v Lancer better than the larger rings. There is less room for the thickest leaves in the blend. Mild it out perfectly. It's the signature taste of nicaragua...but smoother. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I also like the corona when I'm in the mood for these.  The first time I had one, it really surprised me with its strength.  Once your palate adjusts and you can pick out the goodness, but the corona size doesn't leave you dead to tasting anything else when you're finished.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.