Home General Discussion

Any of you guys wear cufflinks

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
any of you guys wear cufflinks?  If so what do you think of these?  So far all of them turned out except the Liga Lions.  they are a little cloudy. 
really like the 1926 pardons. 

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, right there! 

But I don't have enough class to require the wearing of cuff links.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would wear the crap outta those. I wear cuff links maybe 5 or 6 times a year.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't wear em, but those are cool
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat as Peter. OK maybe not, he has probably worn a shirt with a collar in the past 20yrs....

Pretty cool art work you got going on there tho.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't wear them, but if I did, those would be my first choice!! Very nice!

In honor of DZR........ got any Opus?? 

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will they work on flannel shirts?
     :p 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag hipster
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool stuff there, wear t-shirts mostly but those would good on a hat too.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look great. Never have wore any but agree they would go good on hats.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    @Rail_Jockey , those look a lot like those "ancient Spanish coins" @LiquidChaos66 won on Ebay awhile ago.... 
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    @Rail_Jockey, a couple of those look very similar to the "ancient Spanish coins" @LiquidChaos66 won on Ebay a few week ago....hmmmmmm.  ;)
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I wear cuff links rather frequently actually.  I love the way it classes up the work area.  plus, a lot of the people i work with notice them.  kinda cool.  Those are some nice looking links you guys got there!
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    any of you guys wear cufflinks?  If so what do you think of these?  So far all of them turned out except the Liga Lions.  they are a little cloudy. 
    really like the 1926 pardons. 

I wear them pretty regularly. I LIKE those! Are you selling them?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are WICKED cool, outstanding job and so nice :D

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigDaddyBigDaddy Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    Nice!
    Danny B
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just took another look at this thread and realized I'd forgotten to include a photo of the tie I mentioned in my original post. Ya have to look close to appreciate the overall usefulness of this tie:

imageimage
    Marty it has been wayyyyy too long, and it is your sense of humor and posts like this that make my day HAHAHA. That is one killer tie, I'm sure it protects the important bits among other things such as making your look smart and handsome :P 

Brett

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <my Elvis voice> Thankya. Thankya ver' much....   B)
    My Father's Father passed these down to him when he was a young man, and my Father passed these down to me when I was a young man. My fav pair of cufflinks and wear them many times a year.

Brett