Home Non Cigar Related

MIA for awhile

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
I may be missing but I will be in action I assure you.  My twin 8 year old nieces are arriving from Texas to stay with Uncle George soon for a couple weeks while their parents go to Greece.  My wife will be working some so my routine will be disrupted, but in a good way.  

Week or so after they leave I'll be driving to GA to the in-laws.  Be renting a truck, loading them up and moving them to Texas near my wife's sister.  They're getting older and she wants them closer.  My wife and I will be wintering there when she retires next year and I've been wanting to check it out anyways.  But this will be around the 4th of July!  Looks like I'll be going through AL, MS and LA.  Hear it gets warm down there that time of year.  

Just hope I don't run into Randy on the road.

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll keep the lights on for you, George!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you don't run into me either. I take pride in my scratch/dent free ride, don't need some goofball changin  that for me..lol
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy your time and trip George .
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Safe travels.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a good, safe trip my friend....  o:)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, think I got the house ready now, day of rest tomorrow then the twins arrive.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a damn shame.  At eight years old, what a wonderful age to visit Greece with their parents.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a good time George.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a loaded summer. Have fun
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play safe George and have fun!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to "see" you George, been a few moons for me too ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Just checking in, haven't had a cigar in 4 days but having a ball.  Digging holes looking for gold and getting dirty yesterday.  Hopefully I'm not giving them bad habits, lol.   Their parents are still waiting for their luggage in Greece.  

Brett, damn, how are ya!
    George my man! Sounds like you're having a grand time, you are always working like a dog and certainly deserve a break and some genuine happiness and recovery brother! Things are pretty nuts here but should have past th apex and will be calming and getting back to baseline the next few months ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! It looks like they're getting some great memories with you. :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    George man thanks for sharing that is absolutely amazing to be able to experience and share with you, thank you and couldn't be happier for you!!!! You have a truly beautiful family and glad you are able to make such special memories and experiences with the people that matter most!

Here is a recent one of us last weekend at Johnstown BBQ Days

Brett
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good hearing from you George. Sounds like your having a ball except for the no cigars in 4 days part.