Home General Discussion
Options

USAF Vets?

tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
 I found 5 names that I figure are potentially USAF vets; @USAF_NIGHTHAWK, @USAFPrimeBeef, @Usafa96, @usafjoe and of course the ever popular Usaf06, but are there any other vets out there?

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chair force?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that like summer camp? When I was in the Army there were USAF guys sun bathing and playing grab ass all the time. Not sure what they really did. 
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Airborne soldier and an fly boy are taking a piss. the army paratrooper finishes up and starts to walk out of the latrine. The airforce flyboy says, with his nose aimed high, "In the airforce they teach us to wash our hands after going to the bathroom."

The paratrooper looks back and smiles at the fly boy "That's mighty good of the airforce to teach you a fine skill like that," he says, "but in jump school they teach us not to piss on our hands."
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm a vet
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I'm sure this might sounds odd to some but this is something I believe very passionately about and do in real life every single occasion I see a serviceman or servicewoman. Thank you one and all and your families for the sacrifices and courage that you give to us all and the protection you give to my most cherished loved ones. Thank you. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Yes, I'm a vet
    Your a vet?
    What's a good flea medicine for my dog?

Oh! Not that kind of vet?

Sorry, someone had to do it. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I was in the Air Force. Spent time in Texas, Misawa (Japan) and one tour in Iraq. 
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your service.
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ so well said, thank you. I get there is bravado and jest and pride, but all I care about is that you served somehow somewhere and for that anyone will always have my gratitude. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :unamused:

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )