Home Ratings & Reviews

Gurkha Micro Batch S2

I was pleasantly surprised by this Gurkha! Pretty effing fantastic if I do say so myself! CHECK IT OUT

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have been on a Gurkha review rampage lately and I like it. This is by far the best in the Micro Batch series. I really love this cigar and notice it is almost always on back order. Unfortunately they only made a certain amount so I wonder how long before they are gone. I hope to grab a box when things get better if they aren't gone by then.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    yeah I agree. I got one box, haven't had many but I do think they are great and for the price I got them at is a steal.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I bought 5 boxes of them, and have 1 1/2 left. I'll be buying some more.
    have you had any of the Empires? I found some similar tastes in some of them. 5 boxes is a lot, good god!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    have you had any of the Empires? I found some similar tastes in some of them. 5 boxes is a lot, good god!
    Nope, end of the year and my buying is on hiatus until after the 1st of jan. Also, getting married soon and may not be able to buy 5 boxes at a time, might have to cut it back to 4 ;)....
    Ah good man. See I tried to say no to stuff, but the damn opus stuff, then the anejo's seem to roll in my favor then.. well needless to say, I am not as strong as you.. lol