Home General Discussion

Solstice and Full Moon

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Gonna go sweat my nads off in the yard tonight and smoke under the full moon. 

Will have to drink some cold beverages and go rummage through the humi to look for a full moon. I might have one of them.

Anyone else looking for an excuse to sit and smoke tonight, please feel free to use this one!

-Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Hot as hinges on the gates of Haiti. Will still be outback under the full moon. Damn I need a real man cave. 
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @0patienceis planning on dancing naked on the beach and howling at the moon. I'm trying to get a hold of his wife now so that she might be able to live stream it.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Echambers, and that's sober, imagine what he'd do after drinking :D

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Brightest day of the year. We haf a full moon on Solstice meaning sunlight during the longest day of the year and then a full moon all night. 24 hours of illumination. This doesn't happen very often
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    @0patienceis planning on dancing naked on the beach and howling at the moon. I'm trying to get a hold of his wife now so that she might be able to live stream it.
    Oh, you are hilarious. 
    As funny as a fart in a space suit.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Caught the moon rising tonight while on the vHerf before it got too high and hid behind my patio cover.  Walked out and enjoyed the clear night and the bright, full moon, but the June bugs are driving me crazy, one just flew into my cigar box that I use to store my accessories out here on the back patio and I had to dump everything out just to get rid of it.  Nice cool night out here.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yakster I can't stand those dang June bugs.  We have them here in Mississippi and it stinks when you want to turn a patio light on because they all flock to the dang thing.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now if you were Cambodian, you'd realize the June bugs are a delicacy and think you were in heaven.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't nuthin' better'n some fricasseed June bugs, or so I hear....  :p
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything like chocolate covered ants?!?!   :D

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    I prefer my ants toasted with some Anjo pepper and a little cayanne.
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Wash Em down with a little Anejo Tequila and some lime...