Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nibble, nibble...

StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
Was not expecting this at all, but I have to say I'm pretty dang stoked about it!!!  Thanks Jeremy, this is a hellava smack down.  Really hope to enjoy these with you on vherf soon!
Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He definitely spread some love around today
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Snake Man. I had to throw in the Crowned Heads Snake Oil, just fits u.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy you really are one of th classiest acts around man, very well done again!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhhh that's especially lovely!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet hit! Never saw what you decided to name the cherry raisin IPA. Nibbler FTW!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to organize a Vherf with Jeremy's beer and sticks, and of course the brewmaster himself.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's a great idea and I would definitely be there to enjoy that one!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975 said:
    Enjoy Snake Man. I had to throw in the Crowned Heads Snake Oil, just fits u.

Yep, I thought I'd never get my grubs on one of these...very grateful for everything!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?