Home General Discussion

Ezra Zion Chocolate Porter

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got the email while I was in a meeting. It was gone before I got out. Freakin' hipsters. :disappointed::cry:
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone was able to get to them in time. I would be interested in trading for one.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ Freakin' hipster! ^^^ :)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    I know, right!

:trollface:

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Crap if you really want I'm friendly with the owner of house of Emilio which is the founder of cfed plus I know his son...maybe I could try to pull a few strings
    Money can't buy taste
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Is this a beer or a cigar?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotcha covered....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40 said:
    Cigarimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    U 2 hipsters above must be loaded :) I'm not cool enough for them anymore. I had too pass.
    It's more about being fast. This thing vanished quicker than the Makin' Bacon. Steve, let me know when they arrive and we'll work out the details. Appreciate it.

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40 said:
    that was my first thought @james40

guess i'm not "hip" enough to understand these.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jgibv said:
    james40 said:
    that was my first thought @james40

guess i'm not "hip" enough to understand these.
    haha, it does sound like a craft beer @jgibv and a good one at that.