Home Non Cigar Related

Just when you think you have seen it all. There is Wally World.

miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok.... I am all for saving money etc. But after today I can longer shop at Walmart. Actually seen a person with crap all over them. It was everywhere. 8 am and I have no appetite now.I had my phone and was about to puke or I would have taken a pic. Every time I go there it seems I get an education in life. I have seen the electric buggies overturned, nearly been ran over by them, the clothes that people wear or the lack of are even hilarious. That's it for me I give up. I walked out and will never return. 
Free Cuba
"I ain't got no Opus's"
LLA
- Lancero Lovers of America
2016 Gang War (South)
May I assss u a ?

Comments

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Big box stores taking over the world. I really dislike Wally World and believe ruined the b&m and customer service. 
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I will either shop at Meijer or Kroger which is 15-20 minutes away. Marsh closed shop because of Wally World. Never again though. It seems that if you do a search on the net the stuff I saw is mild in comparison to what others have experienced. I will take days to get the site out of my mind.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry I'm laughing about this.  But it is funny.  Nothing surprises me anymore.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lady I dated years back worked at Wally World, they had a 'customer' come in one night who decided he needed to take a dump, so, he did, in the middle of the beer Isle  
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an entire website dedicated to the crazy that is Walmart.  Peopleofwalmart.com your welcome.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lady I dated years back worked at Wally World, they had a 'customer' come in one night who decided he needed to take a dump, so, he did, in the middle of the beer Isle  
    I have heard of the Isle of Man. I've got to think the Beer Isle can't be far from it.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)