Home General Discussion

Room 101 Deal

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Damn good deal on the front page of cigar.com if you like Room 101. Just ordered a bock of Uncle Lee's mostly because the art on the box is a spitting image @Bigshizza.  Oh, and I like the cigars too.
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Gotta get a box. 
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Just saw the deal..gotta do it
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    If any of you would sell or trade some I'd be interested! Can't afford a box right now and do have a couple but since I just became a uncle a tad ago and my names Lee I thought I would like a few more to age so when my nephew hits 18 we can share them
    Money can't buy taste
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any input on the Master Collection Two? I think I may pull the trigger on the lanceros.
    I liked the #1's a tad more but if your into milder stuff the twos not bad
    Money can't buy taste
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked a MC2 Mutante last week, and was glad I picked them up.  They're definitely not more than a medium, but had enough flavors.

Get 'em @CharlieHeis!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had the twos but I liked the ones. 
    @Lee.mcglynn just placed order. Would be willing to setup a trade for a couple of them let me know. 
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lanceroes for a steal. I guess I will buy some. Damn you cigar.com. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez thanks @Echambers
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Lanceroes for a steal. I guess I will buy some. Damn you cigar.com. 
    Same. And I still had $10 from a old gift card!
    CigarPunk said:
    @Lee.mcglynn just placed order. Would be willing to setup a trade for a couple of them let me know. 
    Thanks didn't realize how cheap they were so pulled the trigger on them!
    Money can't buy taste
    Boy they even gave me a welcome back discount! I love this place! @cigar.com
    Money can't buy taste
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone tried the Daruma Gold Roxxo? I've only had one Room 101--a San Andreas Papi Chulo (4.0 x 42) and it reminded me of a Hemingway in some ways. Really liked it, but I'd only want to go for the deal if the Roxxo is of similar construction. 
    I like the Gold Roxxo. Nice stick in my opion, but don't take my word for it I am a bit of a Matt Booth fanboy. Like everything he has done. 
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    I am a bit of a Matt Booth fanboy.
    Noted.   :wink:
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    I like the Gold Roxxo. Nice stick in my opion, but don't take my word for it I am a bit of a Matt Booth fanboy. Like everything he has done. 
    Right there with ya man, a lot of us like his blends but I have yet to have one that I was only "meh" about, they rock. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    MorganGeo said:
    CigarPunk said:
    I swear you guys don't miss a thing on here. It's like you keep a database ready and waiting. Gotta love it. Lol
    CigarPunk said:
    MorganGeo said:
    CigarPunk said:
    I swear you guys don't miss a thing on here. It's like you keep a database ready and waiting. Gotta love it. Lol
    You'll learn pretty quick...  you can't say you like anything, and if anyone asks if you've tried a cigar, the answer is you have two boxes of them.
    Picked me up a box of Uncle Lee.  Couldn't pass up the deal.  Plus I need an ashtray.  Works out good.  Thanks @Echambers for pointing out this deal.   I go to the homepage of ccom everyday and somehow just kept overlooking the deal.
    Wish it would change soon. Already placed one order and fighting to not do another. 
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    My big dilemma is should I go for this one or wait until (unnamed C.com sales rep) gets back to me with price quotes from his "make your own deal" email offer. Can only do one. 
    Bob_Luken said:
    Buy the deal for the cigars. Don't factor in the freebies. Sometimes the freebies are great, sometimes, as in this case, they ain't. I'm not saying they are useless but,....... The ashtray is just a bowl. No rest at all. Not even the convenience of a flat rim to lay a box pressed cigar down. And the scissor/cutter pinches but, doesn't seem to be doing any cutting. I guess I'll throw my scissor/cutters in the glove-box and use it in a "pinch" if necessary. As for the ashtray, Cap'n Crunch or Boo-Berry is always an option. 
    I just noticed the 'bowl' in the pic.  That's unfortunate.  Oh well, been wanting to try these cigars awhile now.  I think they were about 10 bux a piece last year.  Now is the time to try.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot said:
    My big dilemma is should I go for this one or wait until (unnamed C.com sales rep) gets back to me with price quotes from his "make your own deal" email offer. Can only do one. 
    a bird in the hand...

...or perhaps the devil you know. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    raisindot said:
    I tried the make a deal thing and it was a good deal! But my b&m gives me the deal already so I passed. Plus one of the guys is fed up and wants a new job so he's been comping me padron annys lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprise surprise after 6 months I finally ended up getting some Xmas money that was owed to me from a family Xmas exchange. Sad it took 6 months but better late than never and I was actually able to order a box of the Master Collection 2 woot! Won't be able to order anything else for another 6 months but hey, this rocks!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Got mine today!
    Money can't buy taste
    Surprise surprise after 6 months I finally ended up getting some Xmas money that was owed to me from a family Xmas exchange. Sad it took 6 months but better late than never and I was actually able to order a box of the Master Collection 2 woot! Won't be able to order anything else for another 6 months but hey, this rocks!

Brett
    Great choice. Enjoy

Brett
    I bought some of those in lancero, based on a recommendation by @bearb and they are tasty.