Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cameroon Crazy

tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
Anyone interested in a Cameroon Pass? I'll start it off with 10 Cameroon wrapped sticks, each person can take up to 5 and then refill with Cameroon wrapped sticks and pass to the next. Last one sends it back to me.
Tagged:

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You suck!
    I really don't like you right now.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Does that mean you're in?  o:)
    edited June 2016
    Oh he's in  ;)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    WaterNerd said:
    Oh he's in  ;)
    Not funny.

So here is my dilema.
    I have just about every cameroon made that I can find. A few have eluded me, but not many.
    Then the fact that I git the crap beat out of me by a bunch of you guys with more cameroon sweetness.

So hear is the problem I have.
    How do I enter into cameroon pass without looking like I'm re-gifting cigars I just got?
    Cause let's face it, you can't say cameroon with out Hemingway and 1916.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you guys see the daily deal? How are the Graycliffs? I have not had these and thinking of ordering them today.
    I like them. I've only tried a few but the ones I've had I liked  :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    WaterNerd said:
    Oh he's in  ;)
    Not funny.

So here is my dilema.
    I have just about every cameroon made that I can find. A few have eluded me, but not many.
    Then the fact that I git the crap beat out of me by a bunch of you guys with more cameroon sweetness.

So hear is the problem I have.
    How do I enter into cameroon pass without looking like I'm re-gifting cigars I just got?
    Cause let's face it, you can't say cameroon with out Hemingway and 1916.
    Tony is the official ccom cameroon Ho.  If you put a cameroon in there, no one should  suspect that it is a re-gift.  

This pass was made for you.  LOL
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony you are the epitome of what we stand for here. I do understand your dilemma since it's one I find myself in constantly since 95% of my stock has gotten down to what was sent to me by others as I sent out all the ones I picked up myself. That being said many believe as do I, that once it is sent to you then it's up to you to decide what to do. Smoke it, stash it, trade it, or sen along to someone who might in fact enjoy even more than you do. 

The only exception is if it was something special sent to you in particular for a reason, such as someone sending a special cigar that they want to specifically hear your opinions on.

Just my two cents, YMMV. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."