Home Cigar 101

Cigar Labels

badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
I received a sampler from CCOM recently. One of the cigars is labelled CAO CAMEROON 1968 1998. The only CAO Cameroon I can find listed on CCOM is the CAO L Anniversaire Cameroon, but the labels don't look the same. I have looked at all the other CAO sticks and nothing matches. Can anyone help?

thanks.

Comments

• Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    If you could post a pic up of what the labels look like, that could help a bunch. From what I can tell, you have a regular CAO Cammy, from what I saw on a quick google search was that it was developed for the 30th anniversary of the company. That fits the 1968 to 1998 that's labelled on the cigar you described.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Thanks Garen

I will try and figure out how to post pics with my reply and do that tomorrow.

• smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    I think you need to use a photobucket account, and then post the HTML code.
    Here is the picture of the CAO Cameroon I have.

Thanks for the help

CAO Cameroon

• camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    badge54fd:
    Here is the picture of the CAO Cameroon I have.

Thanks for the help

Sorry, I have no idea about the cigar, but I did notice you are from the same Province as me...so I just wanted to say "Hi" from another fellow Canadian. The "cold white north" gave it away.

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    badge54fd:
    I received a sampler from CCOM recently. One of the cigars is labelled CAO CAMEROON 1968 1998. The only CAO Cameroon I can find listed on CCOM is the CAO L Anniversaire Cameroon, but the labels don't look the same. I have looked at all the other CAO sticks and nothing matches. Can anyone help?

thanks.

Same cigar. Though it does look like they've changed the label.
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    In these situations, the best thing to do is to let someone who's had the cigar before smoke it and tell you if its the same. I will volunteer my services...

no, this joke does not get old......

that's what she said
    ironhorse:
    In these situations, the best thing to do is to let someone who's had the cigar before smoke it and tell you if its the same. I will volunteer my services...

no, this joke does not get old......

that's what she said
    LOL. I will keep you in mind. Thanks for the kind offer