Home Ratings & Reviews

Crowned Heads LC 2016

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Havent tried one, can't remember if I pre-ordered or not? First world problem. If anyone tries one, please give us your thoughts. I hope it's more like the '14 than the '15.

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got mine yesterday.  Need to let them rest a couple days.  I hope they are more like the '15 than the '14
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Just got mine yesterday.  Need to let them rest a couple days.  I hope they are more like the '15 than the '14
    If you don't like them let me know. We can possibly do a box trade. I have 3 boxes of 15's.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree Jim, for me the 14 was way better.  I decided to hold off on the box order until I sample a couple.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I have heard they are really good. Same wrapper as this year's angels anvil. I have a box of 54's coming in next week. Oh and 15> 14
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need my addy Nick?   :D  :D

I'm still sitting on a few 14's and a 15 which i only tried once when I was much greener than I am now  I will try them each in consecutive days to decide.  But I do love the 14.  My memory of the 15 was.....ehhh.  Let's see if that changed over the last year.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a couple days rest, just tried my first one.  I think these are a great cigar and will get much better.  I would say in between the '14 and '15, leaning more towards the '14.  
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered a sampler and them things have went quick everywhere. I tried to get 2 because I have a feeling the pirámide in there that is not being sold in regular production will be the best, of course they only allow you to buy 1 and with only 2,000 made they will be gone soon enough. 

If anyone smokes the pirámide please give some type of review. TYIA.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?