Home Non Cigar Related

O'Fallon made the news.....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
@matkn293, I see there are/were a few enterprising young thugs plying their trade recently in O'Fallon. Check it out:

http://bit.ly/29vf6WS

I know this kind of thing isn't unique to O'Fallon but the name just kinda jumped out at me when I heard it.....  :#

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know my kids have been taking walks to find these Pokemon, I've told them about these robberies and to stay alert. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I saw that on the news. Not far from the house actually. Looks like they hit a couple other spots and then the fine men (and women) in blue were able to apprehend these punks. Glad it was without major incident. Even though we are in somewhat of a cesspool of a region, Ofallon is considered one of the safest areas around. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, don't feel bad. Later in the day, after I had posted that thread, I heard on our local news that it was happening in Sacramento, CA (which is only about 40 miles from where I live) as well as other parts of the state. Evidently the idea sounded good to thugs all over the country, not just O'Fallon.....  :#
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delinquent behavior and thought is rarely unique and generally happens thought the USA if not world... Sad as that is. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol I live near philly...almost everyday someone gets shot so at least it's not that!
    Money can't buy taste