Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Song For JJ20030

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rudy!!!!!! Good to see some of the OG around ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rudy my man!! Your boy has been picking on poor little me... Can you help a brother out?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good to see you Rudy. 
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Where the **** have you been
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭

Hello, my Brothers of the Leaf. I am well. Been working a ton. Still in PNW searching for the elusive Sasquatch. he he he. I've really dived into the Bourbon and Scotch industry over the last couple years. Some amazing hooch out there.

Hope all is well with you all. Or is it Y'all? 

Y'all Take Care

Oh,, and as far as JJ picking on you Shizz , all I can say is GOOD!!! Again congratulations on your recent achievements.. Pretty Awesome!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to hear from you Rudy and glad all is well in your neck of the woods, couldn't be happier to hear that :) Totally get diving headfirst into bourbon and scotch, I did the same on the bourbon front over the past year and a half and went way off the deep end with my collection lol. Would love to talk hooch with ya sometime and share a drink or two, should check out vherf sometime soon buddy ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."