Home Ratings & Reviews

Green Zombie or Zombie Antidote

CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
if you had your choice which way would you lean? Green Zombie or Zombie Antidote. 

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only ever had the green zombie, never smoked an antidote but I will say the Green Zombie was outstanding and I really loved it so I would go with something I know I enjoyed :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antidote by a mile
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Antidote by a mile
    It is a great stick!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be hard to miss with either one. Haven't tried the green zombie yet so I can't say which is better but the Antidote is really good!
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I think it would be hard to miss with either one. Haven't tried the green zombie yet so I can't say which is better but the Antidote is really good!
    So never tried the green zombie.  Hmmm interesting. @onestrangeone
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭

>:) 
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Just FYI I can still get the OR antidotes
    Money can't buy taste
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    So never tried the green zombie.  Hmmm interesting. @onestrangeone
    Not funny Donnie, not funny at all
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Green zombie FTW!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Green zombie FTW!
    I was fortunate enough to smoke one of the original zombie greens and it was INSANELY good! Sadly I was with the wife and kiddo on a picnic when I smoked it and due to a meltdown by the kiddo and having to leave early I was only able to smoke it halfway through but it was incredible!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."