Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Game of Thrones

2»

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than you will want
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ummm....ample.....no......interesting boobage.....yes
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone recommend a soap that would wash that image out of my eyes? The stuff I'm using now is burning my eyebones. I'd hate to have to resort to scrub brushes again -- that's a last resort. A "friend of mine" recommended nickscipio.com soap. Do you think that would work?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    haha,she should leave that neck piece on
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol screen junkies did another game of thrones trailer.....pretty haha-larious

*spoiler alert*

https://youtu.be/3LHmkVqYgKo

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Season 1 Episode 1 "Winter Is Coming"

Here we go.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buckle up.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    I'm gonna start over myself and see I how much I overlooked. It's the best show on tv Charlie.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I'm gonna start over myself and see I how much I overlooked. It's the best show on tv Charlie.
    You can never overlook or see to much of Emilia Clarke boobies. 

Wait does that sound to creepy???
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    Buckle up.
    That's what I said to someone on here a while back when talking about The Walking Dead.
  • Options

Usaf06 said:
    If it is anywhere near as good as The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad, I'll be hooked. A couple episodes in and I'm liking it.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just started the series myself the other day.   I'm about halfway through Season 3 and love it.   My favorite character is the midget guy.   
  • Options
    MorganGeo said:
    I just started the series myself the other day.   I'm about halfway through Season 3 and love it.   My favorite character is the midget guy.   
    Peter Dinklage is awesome in the show.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options

Usaf06 said:
    If it is anywhere near as good as The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad, I'll be hooked. A couple episodes in and I'm liking it.
    I'm a walking dead junkie and breaking bad was a great show but I still prefer GoT
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Got damn. I heard a lot about the red wedding on twitter but knew nothing about the show. Just watched that episode, and all I have to say is got damn.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your stuck now.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started watching and love it.  
  • Options
    Good luck to ya Sherm. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Wylaff said:
    Your stuck now.
    I was already after a couple episodes.
  • Options
    Watched an episode yesterday that really had me wanting to grab this one.image