Home General Discussion
Options

Will be in Nevada.... Wanna meet up?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Hey kids! I gotta say it was nice having a break from the forum.... one less thing to tie me down over the last month of studies for the Highland Games and my Scottish Clan tent. But I missed all the BOTL and SOTL here. :) Anywho... to the topic at hand. I will be in Nevada August 1st-3rd. Im gonna be in Rachel and Tonopah primarily. If anyone Is in the area and we will work something up and have a cigar and good times! :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would only add an extra 30 minutes to your drive to come through Reno. ;)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Man... if I was driving down.... I would stop in a heartbeat! lol sadly im flying into Vegas and then driving out to Rachel and Tonopah. with my route planned as is I will be driving over 900miles in 3 days.... otherwise I would drive up to Reno from there!
  • Options
    Buuuuuump Just for S**ts and Giggles
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You giggle when you sh*t?
    That is very odd.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience said:
    You giggle when you sh*t?
    That is very odd.

That's not normal?
  • Options
    Depends on the consistency. Sometimes it can illicit a giggle. Most of the times it's grunts and tears.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    johnnyB said:
    I eat too much hot sauce,no giggles for me. Lol

I wish there was a 'sad but understanding' face option for the agree button. lol
  • Options
    :pensive:

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Depends on the consistency. Sometimes it can illicit a giggle. Most of the times it's grunts and tears.
    Sounds like you need more fiber. 
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Wylaff said:
    Or an enema...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options

• Options
    speaking of reno...I'll be passing through in a couple of weeks  no time for a cigar but is fumare worth a stop? Do they have any sticks not available through normal channels?
  • Options
    Yes, and Yes. There are a couple Illusione fumare exclusives. If your passing through in the beginning of the week Dion is usually manning the store.

• Options
    it will be a Sunday I think
  • Options
    They close at 1700 on Sundays. Still worth swinging in. If you happen to get a little bit of time (even if not a cigar worth) let me know and I'll meet you up.

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Bob_Luken said:
    Wylaff said:
    Don't eat too much fiber and smoke too many cigars. Just had a very bad experience . Remember salty cigars I posted?
  • Options

uh oh.... what did I miss?