Home Non Cigar Related

What did she do

johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
Last night I went to bed and my good old buddy Oscar  looked like this.woke up and  he looked like this,what happened. Tricky wife  ;)
Non Crux sed lux

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. From Sesame Street Oscar the grouch in a garbage can to a hipster with a do rag. I hope he is happy! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every five years, whether he needs it or not.  Oscar looks like a great buddy.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy talk about a change wow!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Wow. From Sesame Street Oscar the grouch in a garbage can to a hipster with a do rag. I hope he is happy! 
    That's funny you should say that,kinda how he got his name. When we were looking at rescue dogs he was the only one that had that scram attitude.
    Non Crux sed lux
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice makeover!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnnyB said:
    Guitarded said:
    That's funny you should say that,kinda how he got his name. When we were looking at rescue dogs he was the only one that had that scram attitude.
    I always loved how they called him the Grouch on Sesame Street. I mean no kidding I would be too if I lived in a damn trash can and was the poorest SOB on Sesame Street!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    The b*tches are going to love it.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are those two dogs related? They kinda' both have the same face. 
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Hard to believe it's the same dog.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I made the mistake to watch a video about what a groomer does when they do the bum clean on a dog. As soon as they pulled out a rubber glove and the Vaseline,I realized why Oscar won't look me in the eyes. Poor guy,don't think I'll have that done again  
    Non Crux sed lux
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    If the scent glands aren't regularly emptied, they can get full or infected and it can become a problem.  One of our dogs had a problem and the result was like we had a skunk spray in the house.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Could've been worse. If the dog hadn't been there, you might've woken up with a Brazilian. :D