Home General Discussion

Filler

SteveInTexasSteveInTexas Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
since I've dove in head first I need to fill my humidor with some stuff that I can give out to company that doesn't smoke.....

i need some cheap "filler" ideas. I have a 120 ct. Humidor and have about 40 cigars now (good quality). If like to have some mild cheaper stuff to give to guys that rarely smoke and don't know the difference. Suggestions?

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are such a mean guy, @Bob_Luken.  I thought you were going to tell him to learn how to use the search function.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd suggest some 5 Vegas Gold
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina classic and lattitude zero 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A happy stable humidor is a full humidor.  40 is no where near going to keep that thing happy, just fill it with what ever you want.  Also what is "good duality".
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard great things about the CCom house blends. Easy on the budget but good quality. I personally haven't tried one but might pick a box or sampler up for my B-Day in August.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >Also what is "good duality".<

LOL, Patrickbrick, zen masters have been asking that for centuries
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay a visit to the cigar.com clearance section .
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• SteveInTexasSteveInTexas Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    I have.....but being such a newbie, I don't know which of them are of value. I have had 5 Vegas Classic and enjoyed it. Gold similar?
  • SteveInTexasSteveInTexas Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    Really want some very mild stuff to offer 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAO black is excellent and can be had cheap. I also recommend a 5Vega classic and go with a robusto or corona so it's not so long a smoke that they lose interest in it. 
    I have.....but being such a newbie, I don't know which of them are of value. I have had 5 Vegas Classic and enjoyed it. Gold similar?
    The gold is very mild. To me it's to tame. 
    MikeTodd said:
    I've heard great things about the CCom house blends. Easy on the budget but good quality. I personally haven't tried one but might pick a box or sampler up for my B-Day in August.
    It's been some time since I've had any but the Cuban label was excellent. 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Vieja Habana Cameroon
    Baccarat
    Torano Domincano
    Torano Hogshead

Most of these are fairly inexpensive decent cigars.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom purple label is good imo.