Home General Discussion

Need nolagizmo nachos asap

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. Trying to get this pass back to him and i have his old address.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM Sent :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo Nachos made me chuckle. Then again, I have always thought alliteration was fantastic.

It also sounds like some hella tasty appetizer--done in the style of New Orleans--boudin sausage, shrimp, Tabasco peppers, three cheeses all on top of fresh fried corn tortilla chips. 

Nolagizmo Nachos indeed.
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take that addy too. Please fire it over to me. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not pick on the coona$$ week...
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skydiverD addy oh I mean PM sent :#
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    This is not pick on the coona$$ week...
    I dunno Mikie. About 20 folks shot me your addy within a few minutes of me asking for it. Seems like it might be pick on the coona$$ week!   :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293