Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just because I share the same birthday as you...

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well I'm just minding my own business playing with my baby on my day off and a sonic boom goes off.

Larry, @genareddog just because we share the same birthday doesn't mean you have to knock my block off!!!

Nice little line up brutha. I'm blown away by the really groovy coaster. It's going right to my smoking area.  I'm gonna let these fine sticks aclimate to this heavy humidity, but rest assured I will enjoy smoking each and every one. It's great when birthdays never end. Thanks and watch your six. You seriously did not need to do this!

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is a great hit, love the San Lotano stuff and that coaster is the chit!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job keeping Mikey on his toes, Larry!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to represent the Hoosier state Larry.. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Glad they got there. Enjoy.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great hit Larry @genareddog Can't say enough good things about the coasters he makes. Use mine daily here at work :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that seegar rest on the coaster is badass, nice smokes too
    A little dirt never hurt