Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

10, a tweet, tweet 10

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
the Shizz dropped the famous bird house Shizz on me. I thought I may be in trouble when he asked if I had one. In this is also the winnings from the DPD raffle. Not sure where it begins and ends. This birdy house is spectacular jI'm. You sir have a great talent. Thank you so much. It's so pretty I am not sure I want any bird poop on it. Lol!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome shizz
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear ya bro, put mine on the fireplace, birds can find their own damn place, might put it out next spring, to be determined
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow very nice hit.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So talented. Great job Jim
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before long the birds will be smoking seegars. Another outstanding job as always.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are just beautiful,great job Jim 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is just too cool.  If I can find some spare time I want to try to make these.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of went before and after last year's fire... Really creepy all burned up. Mark is great asset to this forum!! Come up Morgan and we will burn together!!
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    That birdhouse is incredible @Bigshizza! Nice hit, too!

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Jim
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Jim and a terrific gesture way to go and thanks for what you do for this forum :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    I am humbled and amazed at the talent and generosity I see on this forum. Seriously, that is a mailbox destroying, evil inspiring hit and I salute you.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Jim. There is nothing I love more than to see members of the st Lou crew get blasted. That's my favorite pastime around here.  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing as always Jim.