Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Steve done lost his marbles

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
the other night @Stubble says "Enjoy your package!" Right as he disconnects from vherf and won't say anything else about it. Last night I come home to glares from the neighbor and a city worker angrily rebuildin the communal mailboxes. He included a little note that said Happy Birthday... Early.
More than 2 months early...

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Steve! Dynamite selection! I'm looking forward to every single one of them.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great hit on a great guy, way to go Steve @Stubble and enjoy those great smokes Wayne, happy early birthday bro excited for the herf!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the snakekiller strikes
    A little dirt never hurt
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Steve....  he's as sneaky as he is sexy!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

After the Illusione sampler and maple cigar stand you sent, I had to throw something together.  I realize I still owe you, but I had to get something sent....Hope you enjoy!

Patrick, you're a silly goose!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Wow that is awesome and that maple cigar rest is gorgeous! Enjoy Steve that is awesome way to go! Extreme class Steve you are one of the greats here, of that I'm sure! Wayne @Wylaff the same is true about you brother, super classy and very neat!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection. Great hit.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve and Wayne are role models. Great examples of how BOTL treat one another around here. Well done gentlemen. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Stubble said:

After the Illusione sampler and maple cigar stand you sent, I had to throw something together.  I realize I still owe you, but I had to get something sent....Hope you enjoy!

Patrick, you're a silly goose!!

That trade was done and gone. You've just spent too much time down there by the border and it's making you paranoid.

It's a bundt cake.

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Steve!  They say you lost your marbles. I say you never had marbles to begin with. :D You're just being yourself. You da man!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    outstanding
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Steve. Gotta watch out for those rattlers. Always coiled and ready to bite.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent.