Home Ratings & Reviews

My Father at IPCPR

miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
Finally a regular production Maduro and a new release called "The Judge" or what they should call it is a jaw breaker. I am dumbfounded on why the large ring cigars are in such high production by nearly everyone. 

http://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2016-my-father/123731
Free Cuba
"I ain't got no Opus's"
LLA
- Lancero Lovers of America
2016 Gang War (South)
May I assss u a ?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I don't get that trend either, but the FdLA maddie looks really good!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half the locals at my B&M are smoking 60's and above...  with some, I think it's a cultural thing, like bigger cigars have more status; with others, I think it's a cheapskate thing, like "I can get twice as much cigar for the same price".
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I do like the gordos if I'm gonna relax at home or with buddies for an hour or two. For me they seem to draw better  and I can also get a better sense of taste and aroma. Mostly a timing thing cause I do love my robustos when time is short.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ Welcome to the world of the seegar boom and FDA lawsuits. Most CC's are cheaper. Imagine that.

Actually that is on the light end. Go gander at the Garcia y Garcia. 35 a stick

OPA!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?