Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cant stand it...need to spred evil...

tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
Sorry boys and girls, it's that time again. I can't take the pressure...I need to create a little mayhem in your tawdry worlds...(kidding about the tawdry part. Well except for...)

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get em Glen, time to start battening down the hatches!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like one hellova bombing run 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the smell of bubble wrap in the morning!

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dang @tabako This is going to be great!!!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Must up got up on the right side of the bed.
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    @tabako you my friend are one crazy brother. Talk about a carpet bomb.
    One of these days I will send a piece of carpet with a bomb just so I can call it carpet bombing... seriously though Glen you are nuts, keep it up bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evil being spread all over
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fear the Octagon!

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats a bunch of evil
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my. Hats off to a guy who has less than 300 posts and sends out eight boxes at a time. And he's from WA. Are you related to Bigshizza?
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Oh my. Hats off to a guy who has less than 300 posts and sends out eight boxes at a time. And he's from WA. Are you related to Bigshizza?
    Not related by birth, but perhaps by disposition. I am humbled by the mere suggestion, but perhaps its just a Washington thing.
    Very very classy Glen, go get em tiger!

Brett
    Glen @tabako decided to send a BOMB my way. WOW thank you so much for the great selection of cigars and thank you for the note :)

Need info on the 2nd one from the left.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Wow very very nice, great bomb Glen @tabako and enjoy those Allan @WaterNerd, yeehaw! BTW that RYJ Viejo is a great smoke!

Brett
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    The unbranded one is a local roll. Non forum buddy made it, gave me a bundle and asked me to share. (So I blame him for the evil spreding. The other sticks were simply stowaways yearning to be free) Let me know what you think and I will pass it on. I looked it up in the database and it says they were rolled 7/01/15 and I put em in the humi on 7/15/15.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    wow! that crazy

The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
    Thank you for the info @tabako I'll try it out this weekend :)
    — Abraham Lincoln