Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Beertarded Bombing

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Michael @Guitarded and I start talking on vherf, ya know the place where most of this crazy chit starts from right?! He asks me if I had tried any KBS from Founder's before and I told him that I hadn't tried it since I can't locate Founder's out here in CO. Next thing I know we setup a little beer trade and his end showed up today, beer for cigars and man what a terrific beer haul it is wow! Thank you brother this all looks incredible and even threw in an awesome cigar wars sticker and knowing I'm a hop head a dank IPA! I will get your end out ASAP ;) 

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Michael, enjoy those Brett 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safely. I have had issues with the usps and beer shipments. There was no room left in the box for the cigar wars sticks so all you got was the sticker. I will get them to you next time. Enjoy my BOTL! 
    The vherf can be a dangerous place! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Michael and yes vHerf is dangerous! I will definitely enjoy these and can't wait to crack one open, today is my Friday so might even crack one tonight!

Thank you!
    Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Couldn't wait, so good thank you!

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Great beer.
    Yeah read about it a little bit, crazy it spends a year cave aging in bourbon barrels. Saving the other for my 5 year anniversary next month :)
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should have known Brett would not play fairly. I mentioned a rare cigar that I enjoyed a while ago, and @90+_Irishman wanted to do a little trade. 
    The Skull and bones fat man is an original release from 13 and the mystery is from 11. Those alone are amazing and more than worthy of a few beers. 
    These all look great Brett! Way over the top. Is the Zino a California edition? 
    I will enjoy them all! Thank You Mimage
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Glad they arrived safe and you like what I sent, no problem and enjoy :) The Zino is the California edition and is smoking great, had a few extra and wanted to spread the love hehe

Brett
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Bam.
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    I should have known Brett would not play fairly. I mentioned a rare cigar that I enjoyed a while ago, and @90+_Irishman wanted to do a little trade. 
    The Skull and bones fat man is an original release from 13 and the mystery is from 11. Those alone are amazing and more than worthy of a few beers. 
    These all look great Brett! Way over the top. Is the Zino a California edition? 
    I will enjoy them all! Thank You Mimage
    You will like that MB3 as well! It is my new favorite from Oliva!
    I would say the sleeper of the group is the Tat Red.... such an underrated cigar and so so good and cheap!