Home General Discussion

Just checking in

Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys.  Not been around much, but still check in every now and then. Just wanted to say hi! Been very busy with school; I'm now working on my dissertation (2 yeas to go). But, not too busy to smoke cigars! Ill try and stop by more often.

Also, it looks like I'll be buying a box of My Father's to age. 16 weeks, 3 days along, so Maxwell James Forlines is due in early January. Very excited, hopefully in about 18 years we will smoke one together.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and nice to meet you.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brother
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, you now have 2 years of diapers to look forward to. 

Just kidding, congrats to you sir. 
    Only 2 years?  You don't know my kids!

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get some sleep now, you won't be able to get much soon.
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mozel Tov!!!!!!
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    Congrats, you now have 2 years of diapers to look forward to. 

Just kidding, congrats to you sir. 
    Yeah then I decided to do it again just as the 1st was potty trained........yeah I went full ****.....
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congratulations 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you, Gray.  Thanks for the update!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. 18 years will go by quicker than you think.
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats 
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Nice to meet you. I'm making a reminder for Jan 5, 2017 to send you a "newborn" package. I have 6, raised 9. Next to the gift of my wife there is no greater blessing than my kids. 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

tabako said:
     I have 6, raised 9.
    So you had the forum math all down when you got here.  ;)
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Gray4lines and nice to meet you!

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray!!! Man it's so good to see you and a huge congrats to you and the Mrs!! Cael has been the biggest joy and adventure we've been on and I'm sure Max will be for you too! All our love from the Jarman Clan here brother and a big congrats!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new baby boy!
    Life is good, don't waste it.
    Albinfk said:
    Congrats. 18 years will go by quicker than you think.
    As my youngest daughter is 17, I have to agree. 18 isn't so much of a milestone here as it used to be, with our economy they're often stuck living at home with the parents or grandparents for much longer, much to their consternation. 

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Gray4lines
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you around and congrats.  
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Brother!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back and a big congratulations!  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much, everyone. Good to see some familiar and new people. I'll try and check in more often.

Yes, we will enjoy every bit of sleep and doing what want between now and January! It will be tough, but worth it.
    Gray!!! Man it's so good to see you and a huge congrats to you and the Mrs!! Cael has been the biggest joy and adventure we've been on and I'm sure Max will be for you too! All our love from the Jarman Clan here brother and a big congrats!

Brett
    Good to see you, Brett. Thank you very much!

Brett
    Nothing to thank, let us know when Max is born so we can help you celebrate, thank you for sharing such special and wonderful news with us! Oh, and nice pick ups you got :D

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Brett
    Nothing to thank, let us know when Max is born so we can help you celebrate, thank you for sharing such special and wonderful news with us! Oh, and nice pick ups you got :D

Brett
    I will certainly keep everyone updated. 

I saw that you got hit with some of the 2016 Anvils. I just smoked one at the shop; not bad! 
    Yeah those are brilliant smokes, I really really enjoyed the one I had and now I can see how they mature over time! Big thank you again to @Silvermouse for that extreme act of generosity!

Brett