Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Snakes Ahoy!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Devil (dog) Jim @devildog himself paid me a visit for a blind trade we setup, as I was wanting to try some Land of Snakes stuff. Stupid me thinking it would be a few no no no no he had to send an 8 pack brick and some amazing tag alongs! Thank you so much Jim and now I feel like what I sent wasn't enough, may have to double dip and send another package cuz this is over th top! Thank you so much and can't wait to smoke these wow!

Thank you!!!
Brett

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Christmas in July. 
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the land o snakes, hope you enjoy them.  No double dipping allowed sir  :p
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Jim
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

CigarPunk said:
    Christmas in July. 
    Your turn is coming sir, I've the memory of a rabid chipmunk. 
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    South for the win!!!

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    CigarPunk said:
    Christmas in July. 
    Your turn is coming sir, I've the memory of a rabid chipmunk. 
    I know not what you speak of my good sir. 
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Sad to say, I've never heard of me, but if the target is pleasantly surprised, I'd say it was a strike! 
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Never heard of them...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    I love the land o snakes, hope you enjoy them.  No double dipping allowed sir  :p
    I can't wait to smoke them took a smell of them and smell absolutely amazing wow! And I dunno to quote a recent great brother, I've the memory of a rabid chipmunk :D

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice hit Jim
    A little dirt never hurt
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noice 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Jim!
    Received @90+_Irishman half of the trade today, some sweet looking sticks here.  Couple of these I have never had a couple of these.   Looking forward to trying the holiday blend thats one of the Viaje blends  I have not had.    Thank you for the trade sir. 

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very welcome Jim and thank you again for the trade, glad everything arrived safe and you like what I sent thank you again!!

Brett
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Brett, enjoy those devildog.
    Non Crux sed lux