Home Non Cigar Related

Bummed

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Temple of the Dog tickets went on sale today. They are only doing 5 shows and the demand is very high. I was working in all CD store (1988-1994) in Seattle and it was the best time! Ran into a lot of these guys, especially Mike McCready and we would talk music for hours. I was in LeMas classes with Terry Date who produced their album. The day Andrew Wood (Mother Love Bone) died, his chemical dependency counselor came in crying (1990). The album was written by Chris Cornell( Soundgarden, Audioslave) about Andy who was his roommate. The tickets are only on the POS mark-up sites. They are close to or over $1000... Truly sucks, it was the best of times..

Comments

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn. You could buy tickets for Madison Square Gardens and fly in for the show. It would be cheaper. 
    It could be an ALL NIGHT THING
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to get tickets to concerts is truly aggravating. Scalpers and ticket brokers can kiss my azz.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I was expecting another type of Bum when I clicked on the thread.  

Ticket sales suck anymore.  The brokers suck them up in minutes.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about this Jim, if there was a way to help hope you know I would! We can always try to help you raise some money!!!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just not worth it, rather buy cigars!!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea those second market ticket sellers piss me off!! I rant about them for every concert I go to. I think what pisses me off the most is those re-sellers get early access and are allowed to buy numerous tickets. The floor seats and closer to the stage seats are sold out before the general public has access to tickets. it's sad when true fans can't go enjoy the shows because some ****, who probably doesn't like the band, wants to make a buck