Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Super cool bomb.

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
In case ya'll didn't know... I'm FULL.

This bomb a day stuff is pissing my mailman off and making me smoke way too many stogies a day... that being said I received a super cool bomb today. Rodger @First_Warrior decides his homemade sticks of delight should travel south to Cajun country.  Sir these are pieces of art.  I read on one of your posts to give these some weeks to rest after travel and they would be ready. I will wait a few weeks because I have plenty others to keep me busy. I am so looking forward to them. Thank you so much sir! These will be a once in a lifetime experience that I can't wait for.... a quick glimpse before I go pull 5 from the humidor and put these in...image
"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
Tagged:

Comments

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Works of art. Agree. I think it is an amazing craft. Nice hit. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Rodger. Enjoy those Mikie
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    outstanding
    A little dirt never hurt
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice .
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Great hit made all the more impressive by the fact they were made by you. I so admire your talents, Rodger!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Mike and terrific job Rodger you've been on a tear lately!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Roger! Those look amazing. 
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safe and sound. Let them rest a bit. Enjoy