Home Non Cigar Related

Very blessed

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to share and let some of you guys know that are just starting out in your marriages. 27 years ago my wife said yes. We dated since we were 16. It is very hard work at times but so worth it. God gave me the greatest blessing here on earth and hope you guys are as lucky as I am. 

imageimage

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Anniversary!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations Larry. That is both an amazing and rare accomplishment. Here's to many more sir!!!

I feel I'm very lucky myself but I'm 10 years behind you. :-)
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @genareddog! Very encouraging to see

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Larry and thanks for sharing! Amanda and I hit 5 years married next month, ain't nothing like 27 years but it's a good place to start :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larry that is so awesome, you two must be doing something right. Congratulations 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    And after all these years, she's still cute while you're still a dork. Congrats on marrying up and sticking it out.

Made me laugh out loud!
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Larry!!!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like be married so much I have done it twice.   13 years first one and the second is still working, 9 years on the second. 
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely batting above your average......congrats bub!
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and I agree that it's wonderful to find a loving, life-long partner.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hair.  Business in the front; party in the back!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Larry and Charlie!
    If you add up time spent with all of my spouses = 21 years about the same time I started drinking! J/k sort of...
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Larry, quite an accomplishment 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! She looks the same as the day you married her. Great choice! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Larry,  love is a beautiful thing.

All the best for many more great years to come.

Skol! 
    The secret word is cigars!