Home Non Cigar Related

This summer sucks! How bad will winter be?

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
its 90 some degrees with the "feels like" at 110 degrees and high a$$ humidity! So how bad do you think the winter will be this year?
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last winter was nothing here. Usually followed by a severe one. Been crazy hot here this summer.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winter is coming....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sposedly, La Nina gives you a hot late summer followed by frigid winter.

But then, they can't tell you if it's gonna rain Tuesday, so...
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think winter will kick us in the nuts! Not looking forward to it at all..
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I can deal with cold...it's the snow that I don't look forward to!
    Money can't buy taste
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gonna wait till hurricane season is over before I start complaining about winter.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weather is the red headed step child of conversation. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think winter here in CO is going to be a downright mother-f'er this year, we shall see...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can deal with cold...it's the snow that I don't look forward to!
    This is the truth. My back hates winter.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats winter
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    living in MN I can guarantee no matter how hot, humid, uncomfortable it gets. Summer never sucks. Ever. live through 20 below for a couple of weeks and you'll agree