Home General Discussion

G2 Turbo limited edition

Tried another full bodied smoke from the Sampler. From first puff to near finger burn...excellent! Again I was surprised at the price per stick when buying a box; about $4 bucks. I'm pretty sure that I need to hold off buying a box of these when there seems to be so many fine cigars out there and so little time to try them all! The flavor, smell, smoke and burn were terrific. I'd highly recommend. I don't understand yet why I am enjoying these 'stronger' cigars so quickly when my more experienced friends tell me to stick w the milder for the initial few months I've been smoking at least one daily.
Also an observation...been smoking $2 sticks when golfing and fishing. Guys tell me a better smoke is wasting $. Well its not. They're harsh, don't burn right and need to be relit often. I can afford a better more enjoyable smoke so that's what I'm gonna do. Life is too short!

Comments

• Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    great to hear. I love a nice budget stick with good strength and flavor.
    Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think those are an AJ Fernandez blended stick. Most cigars that he blends seem to be very well made,  affordable, and perhaps suprisingly good. 

I have to agree that sometimes you can tell how much you paid for a cigar, and as a whole I enjoy $5+ more than $2-$3 sticks. There are definitely some inexpensive gems and some expensive flops, though. 

As long as the nicotine doesn't hit you too hard, no reason to avoid full bodied cigars! 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America