Home Non Cigar Related

Off-the-wall thoughts....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
My wandering thoughts recently led me to the topic of female boxers or MMA fighters like Rousey, etc. 

it occurs to me that if one female wants to land a blow that really hurts on another female, she'd try to hit her on a boob. I mean, that looks to me like it'd really hurt. Worse than any body blow a guy might take except maybe in the kidneys. 

And how would one go about designing a cup strong enough to protect a boob from serious injury?  Seems to me that, in order not to be collapsed by a solid punch, it'd have to be made of solid metal which, in and of itself, would present a whole new series of problems. 

Anybody got any ideas on this?  Or care enough to even think about it?  Admittedly, sometimes my wandering thoughts get a little quirky....  :p

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I hadn't thought of that. Maybe there is a rule about boob shots. Kinda like I'm sure for guys there is a rule about nut shots. 

Im wondering if maybe a heavy Kevlar weave for a sports bra might dampen the blows while still maintaining a little 'movement'/'freedom' for the boobs?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the insane amount of chest muscles they have it probably isn't the issue we'd imagine it to be.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Wylaff said:
    With the insane amount of chest muscles they have it probably isn't the issue we'd imagine it to be.
    Maybe so, but there really isn't much muscle tissue in the 'smooshable' part....

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we should get some lady MMA fighters to allows us to 'smoosh' their boobs.... You know. For science. 
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    You're a dirty old man, Peter.....   :#
    Maybe we should get some lady MMA fighters to allows us to 'smoosh' their boobs.... You know. For science. 
    Better be careful...  One of those lady MMA fighters might just do some 'smooshing' of her own - the painful kind....   :p
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    That reminds me of what happened last night, Chris...

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess
    what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.
    "Really" she said, "Go on then...try."
    After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose
    patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?"
    I said, "Yesterday."
    Try this one next time :)

Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    Mamma
    Mamma who?
    Mamma gram Pinch
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't pull that on an MMA fighter. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Thanks, @Bob_Luken, I appreciate the effort but when I try to go to that website I get a 404 error so I don't know what it says....   :D
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Chris. Your link works. Mine don't. 
    Thanks, @Yakster and @Bob_Luken, between the two of you I now feel a little less inclined to worry about the boobs of the women tough enough to be a part of the MMA world. 

Only, now I have to figure out some other trivial matter on which to spend my time and deteriorating grey matter. I guess there's always the specific mating habits peculiar to the rare blue lobster which recently occupied a portion of the space allotted to the news. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always wondered what actually happened to the giant squid....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jlmarta where is Bigfoot? 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BooBs :p
    Non Crux sed lux