Home General Discussion

Casa Fuente baby

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While your there pop into Mizumi. It's one of the 4 restaurants in the world that sell authentic snow beef.

20160718-japanese-wagyu-beef-shutterstockjpg
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds good   just here for the night though   

sorry I wasn't able to connect in Reno   we were at fumure for all of ten minutes
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    While your there pop into Mizumi. It's one of the 4 restaurants in the world that sell authentic snow beef.

20160718-japanese-wagyu-beef-shutterstockjpg
    Had to look up what this was,,,,, HOLY CASH COW BATMAN...     That is all
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    what the hell is snow beef Wayne
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing but melt in your mouth awesome!
    Money can't buy taste
    It is one of the last remaining pure bread stock bovines. It is raised in the mountainous regions of Japan, and is fed on local grain only. The fat contained within has a melting point of 96.5 degrees. Which means it literally melts in your mouth. 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    It's marbling is rated on a 12 point scale. Only 9 and above are sold in restaurants. For comparison, american Prime tops the scale at a 4.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is snow beef served cold? Heyooo!

PM me your addy for more
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like a heart attack waiting to happen, I am in, where are these 4 restaurants 
    A little dirt never hurt
    Mizumi is in the Wynn resort in Las Vegas.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you grab any casa fuente branded sticks?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Echambers said:

sorry I wasn't able to connect in Reno   we were at fumure for all of ten minutes
    No problem. You grab any of his new sticks?

Wylaff said:
    Echambers said:

No problem. You grab any of his new sticks?
    I did! Not enough though 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going there in a couple months. 
    Don't buy from casa fuente!!!!!! The Fuentes are in town coming in September. I get opus and casa Fuentes are actual msrp! Which means casa Fuentes are not 30-50 bucks but more in the high teens. So let me know what you want and I'll get to it
    Money can't buy taste
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will definitely hit you up on the Lee! Thanks for the offer, those Lanceros are my fave and are silly good!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't buy from casa fuente!!!!!! The Fuentes are in town coming in September. I get opus and casa Fuentes are actual msrp! Which means casa Fuentes are not 30-50 bucks but more in the high teens. So let me know what you want and I'll get to it
    noted
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exclamation point !!!!! NOTED
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    It is one of the last remaining pure bread stock bovines. It is raised in the mountainous regions of Japan, and is fed on local grain only. The fat contained within has a melting point of 96.5 degrees. Which means it literally melts in your mouth. 
    And unlike a M&M, in your hand.
    Will definitely hit you up on the Lee! Thanks for the offer, those Lanceros are my fave and are silly good!

Brett
    Lances are good and the corona gordas!! Might have to try to swing a box of each but we will see if I get a bonus or overtime...that's the deciding factor
    Money can't buy taste
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Echambers said:

I hope you enjoyed yourself there.  I missed going there my last trip to Vegas in April.  We hit a coupe of the other cigar bars instead.  The new one at Ceasars and another by the mall.
    Bobbo2009 said:
    Echambers said:

I hope you enjoyed yourself there.  I missed going there my last trip to Vegas in April.  We hit a coupe of the other cigar bars instead.  The new one at Ceasars and another by the mall.
    Not a big fan of Vegas overall but I do like that there are many places you can smoke.  Rhumbar is nice if you bring your own smokes and stay away from mixed drinks.