Home Cigar 101

My Father in Sante Fe!

GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
Finally something to be excited about in NM.
 Albuquerque has one nice b&m and two smaller ones. I know their inventory as well as the employees.
So I search for cigar shops in Sante Fe and time it right that Primo is having a My Father event. Of course I am scheduled to work today (Murphy's law), but managed to trade days off with a coworker so I can attend! Totally excited to meet Jose Ortega and visit a new to me store! 
Hope to post some pics later tonight.
Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
Tagged:

Comments

• Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very very cool take pics and let us know how it goes Michael! Thanks for sharing, very kewl!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have fun.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See if you can snag some of them MF Specials, the ones with just a big "S" on the band.  They're great smokes.

At the local MF event I was at back in May, they were handing out 3-packs of the "S" and when I asked if they were available for purchase the MF dude said they were mainly used as event giveaways.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!! Always good to have that dumb luck from time to time
    Money can't buy taste
    Those MF S Specials are brilliant smokes, many here will test to that cant encourage you enough to pick some up!

brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    The My Father "S" is an excellent stick. Been fortunate enough to enjoy many of those 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAS and why I will have Raman noodles for lunch for a while. image
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Very very nice. Hope u enjoyed yourself
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. What a haul!
    edited August 2016
    Amazing stuff Michael congrats on the amazing day and amazing cigars you picked up very cool brother! Thanks for sharing and great pics and picks!

Brett
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice man!! I do love a good event. Meeting the owners and high ups in the company is always fun and a good way to question where the industry is headed. I always like to ask what vitolas are the favorites and almost all the time it's robusto,toro and lancero! 
    Money can't buy taste
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very jealous. Looks like a great time.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a great day Larry, but nothing compared to your family vacation. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like a good time Michael, nothing wrong with noodles, means to an end
    A little dirt never hurt
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome!