Home Non Cigar Related

Your Coolest House Furnishings?

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
Hey all, thought this would be fun. I'm a few years out from getting a house, but I have big plans (even if I won't likely have my dream home be my first). What are some of your cool ideas? Or even better, what's some cool stuff you already got? (DZR Post your damn pool...)

Some examples. I really want a stone patio with a gas fire and fire stones:

I want a shelf with crystal decanters, and I want little chalk board labels in front.

I want some sort of humidor cabinet.

And I must have a home recording studio!

So... show me!

Tagged:

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks amazing Daniel, you have done one helluva job there brother, thanks for sharing!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got an Opus logo?
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ol lady likes purple
    That looks amazing. 
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    That's what I'm talking about @danielzreyes !

Guess I forgot to mention the harem @genareddog lol

Who else has something? Kegerators? Entertainment systems? Post up.
    My office in a closet and wineador is the coolest stuff in my house, save for my humble garage and all the "stuff" I have put in it and hung up etc.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    my wife painted the rocks and wood on the fireplace. we spend a lot of time outside, the pool comes in handy this time of year
    When it's not leaking...  >:)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those rocks are painted on?  Amazing job....  I love it... B)
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea Marty, she has this talent for a 3D look on things, people are surprised to touch the rocks and they are flat. my mom asked her where she got the wood she said the same paint bottle as the rocks
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you got a firepit or pool ..... you gotta get an outdoor TV & sound system for maximum cool-ness. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

dirtdude said:
    yea Marty, she has this talent for a 3D look on things, people are surprised to touch the rocks and they are flat. my mom asked her where she got the wood she said the same paint bottle as the rocks
    Really impressive Randy, she has got some serious talent there it looks amazing! Thanks for sharing brother :)

Brett
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea she does, if you do facebook you can see some of her work by searching Creative Murals
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow dirt checked out her Facebook she does some amazing work. 

Personally this is my favorite place in the house, nothing compared to most I am sure but for me it's my little slice of sanctuary and where I herf at. 

Brett
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman; you just need a beer-fridge there in the corner and you'll be all set. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv said:
    @90+_Irishman; you just need a beer-fridge there in the corner and you'll be all set. 
    I like that idea hehehe, the bourbon collection is moving out to the garage soon to give cabinet space back. If I could find a small college sized fridge on Craigslist that'd be perfect!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Personally this is my favorite place in the house, nothing compared to most I am sure but for me it's my little slice of sanctuary and where I herf at. 

Brett

It's got a cool feeling to it... like an aura of cool.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917

Brett
    Maybe I'm old but I used to build the hell out of those Revell models. Nice place to hang there Brett. 
    Thanks gentleman it's my little slice of heaven in the house :)

Brett
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool, @MikeTodd.  It reminded me of the gas stove my mom used in our basement.

Now all you need is some Bilco doors, so you can go right from the garden into the basement.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    some cool stufff here
    Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,