Home Non Cigar Related
Options

News Bytes

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
“During a focus group in Milwaukee last night, a dozen Wisconsinites who have voted for both a Democrat and a Republican for president in the past 16 years lamented the choice that looms before them in November. … The group reflected the electorate’s disenchantment and lack of enthusiasm. Asked to name a scent or smell that best describes the 2016 campaign, the answers were sulfur, rotten eggs, garbage, manure and a skunk’s fart.”

—The Washington Post
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Iranian ships pushed the US Navy around for the 4th time this week. President Obama said if this keeps up, he might slow down our cash deliveries.”

—Twitter satirist @weknowwhatsbest
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL that is terrible and sad but rather comical all the same!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just goes to show the size (or lack thereof) of the cojones owned by said President O'Bummer...  B)